Final Zoetropic Disc Sleeves

I got the final disc sleeve prints back today and am very happy with the quality and colour. The 300gsm stock was a great idea, making it feel much more professional and closer to commercial packaging.

I am no stranger to the process of cutting out and constructing the disc sleeves thanks to my trial run, but it took slightly longer this time, mainly due to the independent prints for the front and back, but also because I was being very careful not to slip up and make a mistake for my assessment.

I decided to film me constructing one of the sleeves just to show the process.